More Than Just a Site to See!
Jacksonville is Florida’s Natural Water Wonderland, an active destination with the perfect mix of Florida Flair and Southern Hospitality ready to be explored!
Make a splash in Jacksonville
With over 22 miles of shoreline, Jacksonville offers a place for you sink your toes in the sand.
Touchdown in Jacksonville!
We are a year round playground for sports, whether just enjoying a round of golf or game of tennis or looking to cheer on the Jaguars we've got a sport for you!
Get Active in Jax!
One of only a few rivers in the world that runs from south to north, winds right through downtown Jacksonville. Get outdoors on our Riverwalks.
Treat Your Taste Buds #OnlyInJax
When in Jax try the culinary staple, the Mayport Shrimp. Fish camps and elegant restaurants alike offer the delicious fresh dish in many of their menus.
Only in Jax
Looking for everything authentically Jacksonville? You've come to the right place.
Whether you are looking for a mouth-watering dining scene, miles and miles of beaches, booming nightlife, eco-adventures or a unique cultural experience – you’ll find it here in Jacksonville.
So what else can you find #OnlyInJax? Here’s just a glimpse...come experience the rest.
- Explore the Undiscovered: Escape the city life into Jacksonville's natural playground.
- 365 Days of Beach Life: Our beaches are open year-round, and the best part is that while the rest of the nation cools off our weather remains flip-flop perfect, Jacksonville has over 300 days of sun a year!
- Trip-Worthy Events: You deserve a trip! Lucky for you, Jacksonville has plenty of “Trip Worthy” events throughout the year. Pick your favorite one , start packing and give yourself a trip you won’t soon forget.
- Sketch That!: Jacksonville is one of the Top 20 Cities for art and culture in the nation. We have the Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA), the Museum of Science and History (MOSH), The Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens, a Broadway Series and The Alhambra - one of the last remaining dinner theaters in the nation.
- Delight Your Taste Buds: From fine-dining delicacies to down-home fish camps, Jacksonville has a whole world of flavors sure to delight anyone. And to wash down all that tasty food, we have eight local breweries on the Jax Ale Trail making award-winning beers that are sure to quench any thirst. Here's an idea, plan a trip for Sip & Savor Jax: Jacksonville Restaurant week happening every September.
- Health and Wellness: Jacksonville is your destination for health and wellness. Medical professionals and patients are drawn to Jacksonville by an extraordinary network of high-profile healthcare facilities. Few American cities of any size are home to so many facilities, among them Ackerman Cancer Center, Baptist Health, Brooks Rehabilitation, Mayo Clinic, Memorial Hospital, Nemours Children's Clinic, St. Vincent's HealthCare, UF Health Jacksonville, UF Health Proton Therapy Institute and Wolfson Children's Hospital.
To find out more about what makes Jacksonville unique and the perfect destination for your getaway explore this entire site!
Week at a Glance
Get a "First Look" at what is going on in Jacksonville!
$count = $count + 1; ?>
- 28 Feb $count = $count + 1; ?>
- 1 Mar $count = $count + 1; ?>
- 2 Mar $count = $count + 1; ?>
- 3 Mar $count = $count + 1; ?>
- 4 Mar
Plan your trip to Jacksonville!
There's always something great happening in Jax! Start planning your getaway on the VisitJacksonville.com website. Check in for the latest information about Things to Do, Dining, Family Fun, and of course deals!More Info
Take to the sky for a view of Jacksonville like never before! Enjoy Jacksonville, Florida from a different angle as we #elevatejax!