Take a sunset paddle down the Intracoastal, Jacksonville has over 18 public boat ramps ready for your next launch.
Tree Hill Nature Center
Home to 50 acres of trails, a Florida Natural History Museum, butterfly and hummingbird gardens and native animals.
Freshwater or Saltwater fishing we've got either, drop a line in Jacksonville.
Kona State Park
Kona Skatepark is the oldest outdoor, privately owned, skatepark in the United State. Pop this on your skaters list of "parks to skate"!
Eco Tours are endless in Jacksonville from bike rides to segways we have you covered.
Let's Have an Adventure!
The abundant parks, waterways and ecological preserves in Jacksonville provide an unforgettable opportunity to escape city life and get active in nature’s playground!
- Jacksonville proudly boasts the largest urban park system in the country with more than 80,000 acres including 400 city parks, seven state parks, two national parks and dozens of gardens and arboretums.
- With warm temperatures throughout the year and dozens of beaches nearby, Jacksonville has unlimited recreational possibilities.
- The Atlantic coast of Northern Florida is a popular spot for surfing, swimming, fishing and boating.
- Lively Jacksonville Beach is the most popular surfing, swimming, sunbathing, fishing and boating beach in Jacksonville.
- The Jacksonville Beach Fishing Pier is an accessible spot for fishing, bonus! there's no license required.
- Jax ranked 35th in the nation for Best Parks. ParkScore, 2012.
- Come hike, kayak, bike, camp, fish and explore our green areas, you can even go horseback riding on the beach or do yoga while paddleboarding on the Intracoastal!
For more informaton on Adventure in Jacksonville, click here.
Kacie likes to think of herself as a professional eco-circus kid. Her jobs range from owner of a small business (Starshine Hoops) to hoop dance instructor at a circus studio, to blogger and eco-tour guide with Amelia River Cruises and Charters on Ame