Take a Tour
Sit back, relax and let the experts show you Jax! See the best of Jax by taking any one (or more!) of the exciting tours Jacksonville has to offer.
- Only in Jax can you see over 36 exotic endangered big cats eat 500lbs of meat, safely, while up close and personal! The Catty Shack Ranch Wildlife Sanctuary is the longest operating and only nonprofit big cat rescue in Northeast Florida. Take a tour of the Sanctuary or join in for a nightly feedings and hear them roar!
- Want to fly with your own wings? Then you have to check out North Florida’s only ocean skydiving experience, Sky Dive Amelia. Get great views of Fernandina Beach, Jacksonville Beach and our Downtown before diving at 120 mph, a truly exhilarating experience.
- Experience Jacksonville with one of the best tours in the city. The Jacksonville Top to Bottom Walking Tour takes visitors on a unique and exciting history tour of Jacksonville’s core. The tour includes stops at the Wells Fargo building, the top of the Bank of America tower for spectacular views of the city, a trip below the city to an old bank tunnel and a look at Jacksonville’s silent movie era with a special video. Do not miss it!
- Another adventure to have in Jacksonville is a River Cruise down the St. Johns River; it gives visitors a chance to discover unique locations in our area filled with Southern charm.
- Take an exciting behind the scenes tour at the Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens, come face to face with animals like you've never experienced before.
- Stroll through the scenic Memorial Park located in Riverside, where you can experience a walking tour with a twist of technology. Download the free, self-guided MP3 tour from RiversideAvondale.org and listen to it on your iPod.
- Take a trip back in time and find the remnants of ancient history all while staying on Jacksonville’s beautiful beaches. http://www.coastalfossiladventures.com/index.html">Coastal Fossil Adventures offers tours where you can comb the beaches for ancient shark teeth and other relics on foot or in a kayak. Adventure awaits!
- Enjoy a self-guided tour of Jacksonville's unique and rich Afrian American Heritage on the Jax Heritage Trail.
For more information on Tours in Jacksonville, click here.