St. Johns Town Center
Soak in the sunshine at St. Johns Town Center, Jacksonville's gem when it comes to outdoor shopping!
Take a day trip and wonder through our various shops. Each district has an eclectic twist to the antique market.
The Avenues Mall and the Regency Square Mall offers the fashionista in you all the latest trends!
Jacksonville offers many one-of-a-kind stores in the Riverside, Avondale and San Marco districts.
Grab your purse and make it a weekend getaway in Jacksonville, a shoppers delight in the sunshine!
Jacksonville is the perfect destination for a unique shopping experience. With our eclectic and walkable neighborhoods, there’s a temptation for every taste and every budget!
Jacksonville was No. 9 on the list of the Top 25 Best Shopping Cities in America. With 5,190 retails locations, 25 shopping centers and a 7% sales tax. Forbes Magazine, 2010.
Big Mall, Small Oasis:
- The St. Johns Town Center in Jacksonville’s Southside is a destination on its own, welcoming over 10 million visitors each year. The outdoor lifestyle mall caters to all tastes and all budgets, from high-end retailers like Boston Proper, Natural Life,Tiffany & Co. and Louis Vuitton to major budget retailers including Target, Dillards, Old Navy, Nordstroms, West Elm and other nationally recognized brands. The Town Center is an “Only in Jax” experience that allows visitors to find everything they could crave and want in one beautiful, safe and exciting location, plus where else would you be able to shop just minutes away from the most relaxing beaches in Florida?
- Avondale: one of the country’s largest National Register of Historic Districts, is host to charming dining, strolling and shopping. Avondale’s sophisticated charm and oak-lined avenues cater to the upscale shopper with a variety of specialty boutiques, fine galleries and gourmet eateries. Shop until you drop at more than 45 stores featuring children’s clothing, women’s accessories, fine art and great antiques at the Shoppes of Avondale. For the latest in men’s fashion, stop by Hayden’s Haberdashery, and for ladies fashion check out J. Ashley Boutique, Petal or Emly Benham and check out their trendy assortment of clothes and shoes.
- Five Points:Funky, trendy Five Points is considered Jacksonville’s Arts & Commerce District. Built in the 1930s as Jacksonville’s first shopping area outside of downtown, it continues to thrive as the region’s edgy town center. For specialty, handmade gifts from around the world, stop by Midnight Sun on Park Street. They offer a wide selection of sterling silver and gemstone jewelry as well as sarongs, yoga ware, furniture, natural body care and incense. Ladies will enjoy the vintage fashions at Violet, where you can take a step back in time and find styles from yesteryear.
- San Marco: Be sure and check out San Marco, a quaint neighborhood located five minutes south of Downtown Jacksonville complete with plenty of boutiques and antique shopping. Stop in at Peterbrooke Chocolatier and get a free sample of their homemade chocolate covered popcorn, their signature snack. III Lions Antiques features the finest in old and new with silver, furniture and jewelry. The San Marco Bookstore is a local favorite, where you can find an assortment of collectible and rare books. For the latest trends, stop by Olive, or Rosie Tru to find the perfect outfit for a night out on the town.
- Downtown:Downtown Jacksonville is becoming a hot spot to find the latest styles in shopping. Stop by the Museum of Contemporary Art’s store, located at Hemming Plaza, for the best in contemporary designs, home accessories and art materials. Established in 1890 and locally owned, Jacobs Jewelers is the state’s oldest jewelry store. Discover fine gems, pearls and have crystal from Waterford and Swarovski at your fingertips, while visiting this historic Jacksonville landmark. Along the Northbank of the St. Johns River sits the Jacksonville Landing, this waterfront marketplace features brand name stores and local retailers showcasing the flavor of Northeast Florida. Hop over into Brooklyn and find the latest fashion trends at the Pink Nickle and Lucy's.
- Beaches:At the Beaches, stroll thru one-of-a-kind shops at the Beaches Town Center in Atlantic Beach. This quaint entertainment, shopping and dining center is filled with beachy stores, art galleries and delicious dining options that you can find only in Jacksonville!
- Find that special piece your heart has been searching for at one of Jacksonville’s unique antique boutiques, don’t miss The Avonlea Antique Mall on Jacksonville’s Southside, The Antique Market in San Jose, Rusted Market in San Marco The Southern Crossing Antique Mall & 5 Points Antiques in Riverside.
For more information about Shopping in Jacksonville, click here.